Wednesday, 1 September 2010

New to this game...

Ok, I don't really know a whole lot about 'blogging' or who will actually read this...
That little fact isn't going to stop me trying though.
Everytime I look for inspiration for new recipes and ideas on-line, I always come across gorgeous little blogs, full of lovely photos and descriptions. So, as I have oodles of photos of my very own creations, I thought I might try my hand at this too. Even if it's just me looking back over them!
I won't add anything to this just yet, I'm going to wait until I bake something afresh (this Saturday actually). But in the mean time, here are some pics of my past cakes.
Coops x
Lemon Cupcakes
French apple tart
Vanilla Cupcakes
Chocolate cake
Strawberry and vailla cupcakes and chocolate and banana cupcakes.

Vanilla Cupcakes

Polka Dot Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment