- melt 450g quality dark chocolate with 50g butter
- mix 170g soft light brown sugar with 2 eggs and some vanilla essence.
- mix chocolate mix with sugar and egg mix.
- add to 85g of flour, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- stir in some belgian chocolate (chopped into large chunks)
- bake in the oven at 170 until just cracked on top. (10-15 minutes)
Tuesday, 5 October 2010
Very Naughty Double Chocolate Cookies
I've just finished baking the most beautiful cookies I've ever tasted!! Oh my, they're chocolately :D And they came out of the oven just perfect too (not in one homogenous gloopy super cookie mess like I've had before!) The recipe was SO simple really, here's what I did (would and should also mention I got this fantastic recipe out of the Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook - it's brilliant):