Monday, 15 October 2012

Chocolate & Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies

As part of pregnancy number three (omg) I've occasionally craved salty sweet things. (See the post from the other week about the Snickers cupcakes!!) So, I saw the recipe for these, with their heaps of cocoa and peanut butter and thought these seemed about right!

They included some interesting ingredients too, like marshmallow 'Fluff'. Weird stuff... Tastes nice but really couldn't think of what you'd use it for generally!


Mmm bad bad ingredients...






The 'pie' bit was a mix of egg, melted butter, flour, cocoa, natural yoghurt, bicarbonate and peanut butter. The filling was butter, icing sugar, marshmallow 'fluff' and peanut butter. Naughty? Much?

The recipe is from a certain book I like, can you guess? If not, pm for it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. They tasted AMAZING! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They saved my day...if only I had an oven I would try to bake as well as you.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jake! I can't believe you don't have an oven?? I couldn't survive! That's it, I'm going to have to start bringing you in more baked goodies in future - don't want you missing out now do we?? :P x

    ReplyDelete